Hemorrhoids (haemorrhoids) - symptoms and treatment
Hemorrhoids -- dilated veins in the lower part of the large intestine -- usually happen to people who habitually consume large amounts of bread, sweets, coffee, tea, and all kinds of sandwiches with bread and deli products.
Hemorrhoids are, among others, a sign of inefficient circulatory system, inflexible blood vessels and veins, and thickness of blood caused by deficiency in natural minerals found in vegetables and fruits. Contact of your anus with cold surfaces can also be a cause of hemorrhoids.
Women often get hemorrhoids after child delivery and resulting dislocation of lumbar vertebrae.
A likely cause of hemorrhoids in men can be a large body mass, especially a conspicuous belly. Another major factor is a sedentary lifestyle leading to constipation and eventually hemorrhoids.
Treatment of hemorrhoids:
- Lead a more active lifestyle. In particular, exercise muscles in the lower part of your body.
- Limit the consumption of sweets, bread, tea, and coffee. Eat more raw or cooked vegetables and fruits.
- Prevent constipation by cleansing your large intestine. Build up healthy intestinal microflora.
- Learn to eat slowly and do not drink at your meals. This is a fundamental rule for good functioning of your digestive system, especially your large intestine.
Herbs that can help:
- An ointment can be prepared from Yarrow flowers and used for hemorrhoids
- Swedish Bitters formula can help to reduce them
- For painful hemorrhoids the pulp of horsetail(Equisetum arvense)can be used.
Maria Treben Health through God's Pharmacy
Mikhail Tombak Can We Live 150 Years?
Disclaimer: The information on this website is presented for educational purposes only and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Nothing listed on this website should be considered as medical advice for dealing with a given problem. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health problems.