Freckles, brown moles, and warts on the skin
The condition of our internal organs determines much of our external appearance.
- Freckles, brown moles, and warts on the skin
- Cold and moist skin on the body and hands
- Yellow stains on the bottom of the tongue
- Brown stains around hair roots
These are all external symptoms of an unclean liver.
The liver is one of our most important internal organs. It is our body’s "chemical laboratory", and its functioning influences the condition of our heart, circulatory system, digestive organs, kidneys, brain, and lymphatic system; it also influences our psychological wellbeing.
Causes of poor liver function:
- Excessive consumption of food and fluids
- Too much sugar, sweets, fruits, and alcohol
- Too much animal fat, fatty meat, and vegetable oil in the diet
- Eating mainly cooked and refined food products
- Too much fresh bread and other flour-based products
- Habit of eating before bedtime or at night
Most people who eat improperly combined meals have their liver partially filled with stones, particles of cholesterol and bilirubin (waste from the breakdown of red blood cells that were not removed from the body for various reasons) as early as at the age of five.
There are many formulas that can improve the functioning of our liver, but none of them brings results that would be as obvious as the results of a cleansing procedure.
People who had been suffering from gallstones for more than ten years and were supposed to go through a surgery took care of the problem once and for all by cleansing their liver. There was no need for the surgery anymore.
Everybody’s liver has this kind of filth in it, and the amount increases when we get older. Getting rid of it makes us feel lighter and rejuvenates our entire body. Liver cleansing is as natural and necessary as periodic cleaning of your home. Read more on pages 189-197
Buy"Can We Live 150 years?"by Mikhail Tombak online now!
Order by calling
604 - 468-1213
or toll free
888 - 575- 3173